AHGC Loyalty Programme
The more you shop, the more you save with the Antigua Home and Garden Centre Loyalty Programme! Earn points on all eligible purchases and redeem them whenever you want to save a little extra!
Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL INFORMATION: PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. IT SETS FORTH THE LEGALLY BINDING TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE ANTIGUA HOME AND GARDEN CENTRE LOYALTY PROGRAMME.
1. General Information; Definitions; Changes
- Participation in the Programme and its benefits are offered at the sole discretion of Antigua Home and Garden Centre, a department of Antigua Plumbing and Hardware Centre Ltd. As used herein, Antigua Home and Garden Centre means Antigua Home and Garden Centre and all affiliates or assignees. These Terms apply to all aspects of your use of the Programme, including, but not limited to, Programme membership, earning Loyalty Components, Reward redemption, all other Program benefits and any purchase made using your Programme account, and all disputes between you and Antigua Home and Garden Centre. Other restrictions may apply.
- Antigua Home and Garden Centre MAY, AT ANY TIME, CHANGE ANY AND ALL ASPECTS OF THE PROGRAMME, SPECIAL PROMOTIONS, AND THESE TERMS, OR OTHERWISE END THE PROGRAMME. Antigua Home and Garden Centre will provide thirty (30) days’ notice before the Program’s termination. See Section 18 for additional details regarding updates to the Terms.
- The Programme allows you to earn Rewards (each a “Reward”) by accumulating Points (defined below) on the dollars you spend, as described in Section 3 below, by (i) presenting your Programme barcode (which is on the loyalty card ) or via your Account on www.antiguahomeandgarden.com/antiguahomeandgarden.ryangroupantigua.com (the “Website”)) or by providing the name registered in our system to the cashiers at the point of sale and verifying your ID with a photo ID or verifying key informaiton such as your email address.
- In these Terms, “Participant”, “you”, and “your” mean the Account holder. “Account” means your Program account. “We”, “our”, “ours”, and “us” mean Antigua Home and Garden Centre. “Point(s)” means the credit you accrue or earn toward your next Reward, as detailed in Section 3 of the Terms. These Terms contain the entire understanding between you and Antigua Home and Garden Centre regarding the Program.
- The Program is intended for personal use only, and commercial use is prohibited. You are limited to one Account. Your Account and membership are unique to you. You may not transfer to others your Account or membership in the Programme or any benefit. Moreover, Loyalty Components are not transferable and may not be combined or conveyed by any means to anyone, including through your estate, and may not pass to your successors and assigns; as such, Loyalty Components are not transferable by you (i) upon death, (ii) as part of domestic relations proceedings, or (iii) otherwise.
- In-store Program Participation can occur only at participating Antigua Home and Garden Centre stores and not any affiliated businesses which may fall under Ryan Group or Antigua Plumbing and Hardware Cente Ltd.
2. Eligibility; Enrollment
- Membership in the Programme is open to all legal adults residing in Antigua and Barbuda.
- Programme registration is available through antiguahomeandgarden.com or in-store with a customer service agent.
- To enroll in the Programme, you must provide your first name, last name, email address, phone number, address, proof of identity, and other information, as indicated.
- When setting up an Account, you agree that: (i) You will not use an e-mail address that is already being used by someone else, may impersonate another person, belongs to another person, violates the intellectual property or another right of any person or entity, or is offensive. We may reject the use of any e-mail address or password for any reason in our sole discretion; (ii) You will provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself in connection with the Account registration process and, as permitted, maintain and update it continuously and promptly to keep it accurate, current, and complete; (iii) You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your Account, email address and password – whether or not you authorized the action; (iv) You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and password and for restricting access to your device so that others may not access your Account or any password protected portion of the App or Website using your email address or password; (v) You will immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your Account, email address or password or any other breach of security; and (vi) You will not sell, transfer, or assign your Account or any rights you have under the Account. We will not be liable for any loss or damage (of any kind and under any legal theory) to you or any third party arising from your inability, or failure for any reason, to comply with any of the foregoing obligations.
- While you can accrue Loyalty Components by creating a password on the Website before completing the sign-up process, you may only be able to redeem Rewards or Special Offers once you have completed the sign-up process and made a password.
- Membership is nontransferable and subject to present and future Terms. Antigua Home and Garden Centre reserve the right in its sole discretion to approve, deny, or revoke any aspect of Participation in the Programme to any individual for any reason whatsoever. This includes, without limitation, the right to cancel your Participation or suspend accrued Loyalty Components and the right to terminate your Account. Without limiting the foregoing, Antigua Home and Garden Centre will revoke Participation in the Programme (including all benefits) for evidence of fraud, abuse of privileges, violation of these Terms, transfer of Programme benefits or Loyalty Components, or the holding of multiple Accounts by an individual. “Participation” includes earning Loyalty Components and Rewards, redemptions and other benefits associated with the Program. Enrollment becomes effective, and acceptance of these Terms begins when you begin enrolling in the Programme via the Website or App or at the point of sale in Participating Stores (the “Enrollment Date”).
3. Earning Points and Rewards
- You will earn one (1) Point toward your next Reward for each Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD$1.00) of Eligible Purchase spent. “Eligible Purchases” are the amount paid on any purchases of goods and/or services made by you after applicable discounts are applied, excluding shipping and handling fees, applicable taxes, gift card purchases, gift wrap, and gift-wrap fees. Points will be earned at the time of purchase for in-store purchases, at the time of delivery/pickup for online orders.
- Antigua Home and Garden Centre may, from time to time, in its sole discretion, provide select Participants with the opportunity to, on a limited time basis, earn Points in other ways (such as through other offers and activities we make available) that will be independent of the ability to earn the base points amount). Notice of these events will be given via the usual marketing avenues.
- Unless otherwise disclosed to you in the advertising or promotion of an offer, you will need to accrue one hundred (100) Points to earn one Eastern Caribbean Dollar (XCD$1.00) to credit toward your next purchase.
- You must identify yourself as a Participant at the time of the transaction for the transaction to be eligible to count as an Eligible Purchase that earns Points toward a Reward. In-store identification means displaying and allowing for the scanning of your rewards card. On the Website, you must be signed into your Account.
- Antigua Home and Garden Centre will endeavour to see that Points earned toward your next Reward will be reflected in your Account balance within seventy-two (72) hours of your store purchase, customer pickup or delivery of an online purchase.
- Returns will be deducted from Points accrued towards earning a Reward. Points that contributed toward earning a Reward that was earned in connection with purchases that are later returned or refunded, or otherwise adjusted will result in a deduction of those Points accordingly. Such deductions may result in a negative Points balance, wherein any subsequent Points you earn will be applied to reduce that negative Points balance. With a receipt, an item acquired through Reward redemption may be exchanged for another item meeting the eligibility criteria for Reward redemption. All other returns and exchanges (including items received through Reward redemption) will be governed by the Antigua Home and Garden Centre Return Policy.
- We reserve the right to verify and adjust Loyalty Components before or after posting or redemption.
4. Redeeming Rewards
- Loyalty Points cannot be exchanged for gift cards or legal tender such as cash.
- Each loyalty point will be applied to the ticket total at the time of redemption.
- Tickets on which loyalty points are being applied must total at least ten Eastern Caribbean Dollars (XCD$10.00).
- Loyalty Point redemptions cannot exceed the total amount due on a ticket at the point of sale.
- Change will not be given on loyalty points purchases.
- You must identify yourself as a Participant at the time of the transaction to redeem the Reward. On the Website or App, you must be signed into your Account and apply your Rewards code in the Rewards Code box at checkout. In-Store, you must show your loyalty rewards card and present the barcode to be scanned by the cashier.
- Reward details are subject to change without notice.
- Rewards will not be re-issued after use.
- Rewards are single-use only whether redeemed in Participating Stores or on the Website.
- We may email you regarding any matter related to the Programme or send you marketing emails regarding Antigua Home and Garden Centres offers and the latest new arrivals. You may opt-out of marketing email materials by simply following the unsubscribe link provided in each marketing email. However, if your Account remains active, you will continue to receive relationship/operational emails primarily related to the Program unless your Account is cancelled or otherwise terminated.
- E-receipts are neither marketing nor emails related to the Programme but merely confirmations of purchases.
- In addition, depending on your preferences, we may send push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You can deactivate these messages by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.